- Located in the heart of Brickell between upcoming Brickell City Centre’s high-end retail and restaurants, and Mary Brickell Village shopping center.
- 57-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, featuring the first LED façade by prominent lighting artist Ana Isabel Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in all common areas, including works by renowned artists Fernando Botero and Matias Duville and exterior mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi and cocktail lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevators.
- A limited collection of 12 penthouse residences on the top three floors with 12-foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens, and panoramic views of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay, and Atlantic Ocean.
- Two assigned self-parking spaces available for most units in secured parking garage, or optional complimentary 24-hour valet parking services.
- Rental program managed by sbe available for Designer Suites.
DESIGNED TO INDULGE THE SENSES
Just steps away from upcoming Brickell City Centre, Miami’s newest and most extravagant shopping and lifestyle destination, SLS LUX offers residents ultimate access to an oasis of exclusive privileges. Sophisticated designer interiors, original works of art by contemporary masters, private rooftop pool terraces, celebrity-chef restaurants, and limousine service to a chic private beach club are among the many features, amenities, and services designed to indulge the most discriminating clientele.
Get in Touch
Your message was sent successfully.